Starts FEB 8th 2018

Personal finance is 20 percent head knowledge, the other 80 percent is behavior.

There's something powerful about sitting face to face with other families and working through this stuff together.  When you go through this material with other men and women, the shame and mystery behind the financial curtain start to melt away.

Everybody has done stupid things with money. Everybody is capable of winning. Sometimes that's hard to see if you are just sitting home alone.

Financial Peace University class is truly 9 weeks that can change your life.